About The Tour
Our signature bike tour and an ideal introduction to Portland Oregon, the City of Roses. Visit historic Old Town, pedal the waterfront esplanade, cruise the green park block corridors & explore the Pearl District with our experienced guides and comfortable rides.
Departures: 9am, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Ride Level: Easy
Distance: 4-5 Miles
- Expert Local Guide
- Assistance (prior to departure) with Biketown bike rental process
- Discount code for Biketown day rental (included in booking confirmation)
What You Need Before The Tour:
- A biketown membership! – You can download and activate your membership here.
Useful To Bring:
- Closed toe shoes
- Water bottle
- Casual weather appropriate clothing
- ~About 1 Hour
- 4-5 Miles easy paced riding with multiple stops providing insight and info into Portland’s vibrant culture.
- Minimum Age: 10
- Minimum Height: 4’10”
- No Trailers
- 24 Hour Full Refund Cancellation Policy. No refunds, exchanges, or exceptions within 24 hours of departure, period.
- Tours depart rain or shine (Portland style!)